Our Returns Policy
At Yarn Over, if you are dissatisfied with your purchase, for whatever reason, we will happily refund your money - no questions asked.
To obtain your refund, please follow these conditions carefully:
1. Return your purchase in original packaging, and unused (yarn labels must be intact) to -
PO BOX 2224, Keperra, Qld, 4054, Australia
2. Return your purchase within two weeks from the date of your order.
3. NOTE: This refund policy does not apply to knitting machines, spinning wheels or looms, unless the item has been inspected by us and deemed faulty, AND it can-not be repaired under warranty. If you wish to return a large item, prior consent MUST be obtained from us in writing, stating the fault with the item (IE: broken needles, cracked parts, missing parts etc...)
Please note we are under no obligation to refund you if you simply change your mind.
You will be refunded in the manner in which you paid for your order. That is...
1. PayPal will be refunded to your acount through the Paypal system
2. Payments by Direct Bank Deposit will be returned to your account, minus $1 processing fee.
3. Payments by Cheque will be returned by cheque from Edcom Systems P/L, minus $1 processing fee.
4. Payments by Money Order will be returned by Money Order, minus a $2.50 processing fee.
Sorry, no refunds on Clearance or Seconds/Discontinued stock
Your satisfaction is our top priority!